Dependant Pass

Employment Pass holders are eligible to apply for a Dependant Pass for their spouses, children under 18 years of age, and legally adopted children under 18 years of age.
  • Before you apply

    Principal holder must have a valid Employment Pass

  • Where to apply

    Go to the ESD website, log in through the company’s ESD account and submit the application

  • Duration of pass

    Duration of pass is based on the principal applicant
    *If the passport validity of applicant is less than the principal applicant, the duration will be based on applicant’s passport validity

  • Work rights

    Applicants are required to apply for the Employment Pass

*Click here to find out how to apply for the Employment Pass


“I see myself contributing in human capital development through active coaching and mentoring.” read more +