Long-Term Social Visit Pass

Employment Pass holders are eligible to apply for Long-Term Social Visit Pass for parents/parents-in-law, children over 18 years of age, or legally adopted children over 18 years of age.
  • Before you apply

    Principal holder must have a valid Employment Pass

  • Where to apply

    Go to the ESD website, log in through the company’s ESD account and submit the application

  • Duration of pass

    Duration of pass is based on the principal applicant.
    *If passport validity of the applicant is less than the principal applicant, the duration will be based on the applicant’s passport validity

  • Work rights

    Applicants are required to apply for the Employment Pass

*Click here to find out how to apply for the Employment Pass


“With RP-T, I can very well make solid plans for the next decade.”read more +