VACCINATED TRAVEL LANE (VTL) BY AIR BETWEEN SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA
16 February 2022
Dear Valued Clients,
We refer to the press release issued by the Ministry of Transport (MOT) Malaysia dated 29 November 2021 where the Government announced the launch of the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) programme by air from Singapore to Malaysia. The VTL programme is subject to the requirements set by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Immigration Department of Malaysia (JIM).
For information, this programme is applicable for an active Long-Term Pass holder in Malaysia as follows:
1. Residence Pass-Talent (RP-T) and their dependant(s)
2. Employment Pass (Category EP I, II, and III)
3. Professional Visit Pass (PVP)
4. Dependant Pass to expatriate for all categories
5. Long-Term Social Visit Pass (LT-SVP) to expatriate for all categories
6. Foreign Maid to expatriate for all categories
Kindly note that the Long-Term Pass holders listed above must ensure that the pass is still valid upon entering Malaysia.
However, those who intend to enter Malaysia for the purpose of obtaining a Long-Term Pass endorsement (New Approved Application) should not apply for this programme as they would be unable to complete the pass endorsement, and will have to leave and return to Malaysia through the standard travel procedure.
You may refer to the latest update regarding the VTL at the MOT website here. For any other queries, please contact us at +603-7839 7171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org