RE-OPENING OF COUNTER SERVICES AT ESD PUTRAJAYA AND MYXPATS CENTRE
02 August 2021
Dear Valued Clients,
Please be informed of the following:
On Monday, 2 August 2021, the counter services at Expatriate Services Division (ESD), Putrajaya and MYXpats Centre at Mutiara Damansara will resume operation with minimal support for MYHelp appointments only.
1. APPOINTMENTS VIA MYHELP - ESD/RP-T ONLINE
On Tuesday, 3 August 2021, the Immigration Department of Malaysia will increase appointment slots.
You may reschedule your confirmed appointments from June and July 2021 (during the office closure period) by selecting the 'RESCHEDULE' option through MYHelp Appointment system.
- STRICTLY NO WALK-IN IS ALLOWED, and no one will be allowed to enter without a confirmed appointment made via the MYHelp system.
- You are required to be at ESD Putrajaya (30 minutes) and MYXpats Centre (15 minutes) earlier than the time of the appointment. The Officer in charge has the right to deny entry or counter transactions if you are late for the appointment.
- The Immigration Department of Malaysia reserves the right to request for any additional documents that are not currently listed in the checklist.
2. APPOINTMENTS - REP ONLINE
All appointments will be held ONLINE with no physical/in-person appointments.
3. ESD/RP-T/REP ONLINE APPLICATIONS
All application processes will operate as usual through the online systems. However, please
expect some delays with the processing charter.
4. PASS ENDORSEMENT (SPECIAL PASS)
The Immigration Department of Malaysia understands that some companies are facing challenges in getting an appointment slot for the endorsement before the expiry of the current pass.
Therefore, NEW/ RENEWAL application for Professional Visit Pass (PVP), Residence-Pass Talent (RP-T), Employment Pass (EP) and its related passes, i.e Dependent Pass (DP)/ Long Term Social Visit Pass (LT-SVP) that has been APPROVED but not able to secure an appointment before the pass expiry date may proceed for endorsement without the requirement to apply for a SPECIAL PASS. Please take note that this moratorium is given until 31 December 2021. Any decisions or changes are at the discretion of the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
5. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
6. HELPDESK SUPPORT
Please be informed that call services at MYXpats Centre is temporarily CLOSED.
For inquiries or assistance during this period, please email us at:
Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass, and related passes: email@example.com
Residence-Pass Talent (RP-T): firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning Expert Programme (REP): email@example.com
Other Immigration-related matters: Sistem Pertanyaan Online (SPO)
Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.