NEW APPLICATION FEATURES AND SERVICE FEE FOR EXPATRIATE EMPLOYMENT PASS AND PROFESSIONAL VISIT PASS EFFECTIVE 15 NOVEMBER 2021
01 October 2021
To better facilitate and meet employers' needs for expatriates, we have put in place a robust online data platform and service-driven system which aims to effectively process Employment Pass (EP) and Professional Visit Pass (PVP) applications for expatriates within its five (5) working days client charter.
We are pleased to announce the following new features and services for the EP and PVP:
- Online endorsement and online payment (Internet Banking or Credit/Debit Card) facilities for Immigration Fee payment will be available on our portal. This will reduce the need for physical documents, eliminate in-person payments, and reduce visits to the Immigration Department and MYXpats Centre.
- Delivery of Endorsed Pass for EP and PVP (and its related passes). This will eliminate the need for travel and reduce public movement, and will contain safety measures for National Security purposes.
- Newly established ESD Satellite Centre (ESC) at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport 1 (KLIA 1) to provides services to eligible pass holders, so that they may obtain their Endorsed Pass before going into their mandatory quarantine as required by the authorities of Malaysia.
- Improved features on the Expatriate Services Division (ESD) portal and streamlining of existing processes to improve online customer experience. Employers will only be required to upload documents online for endorsement of the pass. All notifications will be sent through the system.
- Opening of MYXpats Centre in Penang in Q1 2022 to serve the Northern Region, where a suite of services will be provided at the centre.
In our continuous effort to enhance our facilities and provide improved end-to-end services, please be advised that the following revised service fees will be reflected in the following structure:
|ONLINE SERVICES (NEW & RENEWAL)||NEW FEE (excluding 6% SST)|
|EMPLOYMENT PASS (EP)||RM 800.00|
|DEPENDENT PASS (DP) |
Children below 18 years (Biological/ Adopted/ Stepchild)
Children with Disabilities (no age limit)
LONG-TERM SOCIAL VISIT PASS (LTSVP under EP)
Children above 18 - 25 years (Biological/ Adopted/Stepchild)
| PROFESSIONAL VISIT PASS (PVP)|
Positions Exempted from processing fee charges: Invited Lecturer, Invited Professor, Visiting Professor & Visitor Lecturer
|TRANSFER OF ENDORSEMENT (TOE)||RM150.00|
|CANCELLATION OF PASSES, SPECIAL PASS||FREE OF CHARGE|
Note: Public University (IPTA) & Government/Ministries: Exempted from Processing Fee Charges
Kindly note that all payments stated above are to be made payable to: Malaysia Expatriate
Services Centre Sdn. Bhd.
The revision takes effect from 15 November 2021. The detailed guidelines will be announced on this website before 15 November 2021.
If you have queries, please contact us at +603-7839 7171 or email email@example.com.
MYXpats Centre opening hours are (subject to appointment) the following times:
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on Monday - Thursday (Closed during lunch 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
- 9:00 am - 12:30 pm and 2:45 pm - 5:00 pm (Closed for Friday prayers from 12:30 - 2:45 pm)
We thank you for your continuous support.