EXTENSION OF PHASE 1 LOCKDOWN BY THE GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA
29 June 2021
Dear Valued Clients,
On 27 June 2021, the Government of Malaysia announced an extension of the Phase 1 Lockdown from 29 June 2021 until further notice.
All physical counter services in Expatriate Services Division (ESD) and MYXpats Centre will remain CLOSED during this period.
ESD/RP-T/REP ONLINE APPLICATIONS
All application processes will operate as usual through the online systems. However, please expect some delays with the processing charter.
APPOINTMENTS VIA MYHELP - ESD/RP-T ONLINE
For confirmed appointments dated 1 June onwards, new appointment dates will be automatically re- schedule via MYHelp system once the Government of Malaysia announce the end of Total Lockdown.
APPOINTMENTS - REP ONLINE
All appointments will be held ONLINE with no physical/in-person appointments.
Please be informed that call services at MYXpats Centre is temporarily CLOSED.
For inquiries or assistance during this period, please email us at:
- Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass, and related passes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residence-Pass Talent (RP-T): email@example.com
- Returning Expert Programme (REP): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Immigration related matters:
- Sistem Pertanyaan Online (SPO) via http://eapp.imi.gov.my/tanya/create
For urgent endorsements related to death, critical medical reasons or to leave the country, please email to Helpdesk at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.