EXEMPTION OF THE MYENTRY/ MYTRAVELPASS PERMISSION ENTERING MALAYSIA
13 January 2022
Dear Valued Clients,
Please be informed that the Immigration Department of Malaysia has made the decision to allow the exemption for those who have obtained pass approval applications to enter Malaysia for expatriates and their dependants, including foreign maids. This exemption is to take effect immediately.
The category of the passes entitled for this exemption are as follows:
1. Residence Pass-Talent (RP-T) and their dependant(s)
2. Employment Pass (Category EP I, II and III)
3. Professional Visit Pass (PVP)
4. Dependant Pass to expatriate for all categories
5. Long-Term Social Visit Pass (LT-SVP) to expatriate for all categories
6. Foreign Maid to expatriate for all categories
However, this exemption is not applicable for:
1. Short-Term Business Traveller
2. New Diplomat and foreign staff of Embassy including their dependents and their foreign maids
All exemptions will be reviewed on a regular basis, as such please observe the latest updates on our website from time to time. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.