ENHANCED MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER (EMCO) BY THE GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA
02 July 2021
Dear Valued Clients,
On 1 July 2021, the Government of Malaysia announced that several areas in the Klang Valley will undergo the Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) from 3 - 16 July 2021.
As such, all physical counter services in the Expatriate Services Division (ESD) and MYXpats Centre will remain CLOSED during this period.
ESD/RP-T/REP ONLINE APPLICATIONS
All application processes will operate as usual through the online systems. However, please expect some delays with the processing charter.
APPOINTMENTS VIA MYHELP - ESD/RP-T ONLINE
For confirmed appointments dated 1 June onwards, new appointment dates will be automatically re- schedule via MYHelp system once the Government of Malaysia announce the end of MCO.
APPOINTMENTS - REP ONLINE
All appointments will be held ONLINE with no physical/in-person appointments.
Please be informed that call services at MYXpats Centre is temporarily CLOSED.
- For inquiries or assistance during this period, please email us at:
- Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass, and related passes: email@example.com
- Residence-Pass Talent (RP-T): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returning Expert Programme (REP): email@example.com
- Other Immigration related matters:
- Sistem Pertanyaan Online (SPO) via http://eapp.imi.gov.my/tanya/create
For urgent endorsements related to death, critical medical reasons or to leave the country, please email to Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for consideration.
Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.