Employment For Dependent Pass Holder

01 February 2018

Dear Valued Clients,

Please be informed that any form of employment is prohibited for Dependent Pass (DP) holder. However, should any company in Malaysia who wish to employ Dependent Pass holder to work in their organization, they may apply for an Employment Pass (EP) through the Expatriate Services Division (ESD) online system.

These companies however, must be a registered company in the ESD online system. The process will take 5-working days upon submission of documents through the ESD online portal, subject to complete documents. During the submission stage, companies will have to comply with all documentation set by Immigration Department of Malaysia. For more information on Dependent Pass (DP) or any other passes related to it, please refer to ESD Guidebook V3.1 2017 or you may contact MYXpats Centre at +603-7839-7171/email: helpdesk@myxpats.com.my


How long will it take for my company's new position request submission to be processed?

Under the Client Charter, it will take 5 working days to process submissions.

read more +